The mission of Genesis Christian School is to guide children to love God and love others, while leading them through instruction and example to grow spiritually, academically, physically and socially.
GCS’s educational program is designed to develop students to Glorify, Grow & Go with God so their lives are…
…Hearts impassioned to love God
…Minds disciplined to think biblically
…Hands prepared to serve at home, in the church, and in the world.
Our educational program is designed to accomplish the following general goals:
- To encourage students to come to know God through the Holy Spirit’s work in salvation and to enable them to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in obedience to God’s Word, the Bible.
- To enable students to identify God-given abilities and equip them to use those gifts in loving service to God and their neighbor, evangelism, and stewardship of creation.
- To enable students to engage in rigorous academic inquiry so they may reflect Christ’s rule over all areas of life.
- To expect students to achieve a high level of academic excellence.
- To participate in a learning community that reflects the Biblical model of the body of Christ; Chris being the head.
- To equip students as leaders to confront the idols of our times and transform culture for God’s glory by the power of the Holy Spirit.
GCS confirms its commitment to its biblical distinctiveness and the complete integration of the Bible and biblical principles into all aspects of its educational experience. GCS recognizes that the successful realization of this objective is dependent upon the shared efforts of GCS personnel, families and the community.